Our four year old precious daughter was recently called home to Heaven after a long ten month battle with neuroblastoma, a rare and aggressive childhood cancer. It has been a very trying time for us throughout this painful journey. We rejoice that our little girl is in Heaven with Jesus and secured with Him forever, and that we will one day be reunited with her, but our hearts still hurt as we are left here without our precious daughter. But our journey must continue. Though she has completed her race of faith, we still must run ours. And we covet the prayers of the saints as we do so. We ask for prayer for the following:
- Pray for the Lord to heal our hearts as we grieve over being temporarily separated from Susana. Please pray for our other daughter, Isabela, who was Susana’s big sister and best friend. She is 7 years old.
- Pray for protection for Maria’s pregnancy. She is due at the end of August.
- Pray for our time re-adjusting back to life in Haiti
- Pray for continued support that we need to be effective in our ministry
- Pray that our family continues to draw closer to Jesus in our trust and love for Him