From: Branford, CT
Favorite Scripture: “For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the Greek.”–(Romans 1:16 ESV)
- a forever learner in the Ways of God
- a man who lives his life somewhere between Romans chapter 7 and Romans chapter 8…hopefully more days in chapter 8 than chapter 7.
- a forever learner in the ways of marriage
- Super Daddy!
- an adventurer
- a lover of the outdoors
- one who leads with my heart more so than my head. Sometimes that’s good…sometimes not.
- a flawed sinful man who rests securely on the grace of God through Jesus Christ
From: Levittown, Puerto Rico
Favorite Scripture: “And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose. For those whom he foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, in order that he might be the firstborn among many brothers.”–(Romans 8:28-29 ESV)
I am a wife, mom, and friend who loves Jesus and is thankful for His grace and mercy. I enjoy reading, photography, cooking, and creating art. My favorite book is the Bible. I enjoy getting to know people and hearing what they have to say. I love learning and teaching and learning and teaching. And I never get tired of learning and teaching about my Savior, Jesus.